Is Stay Lucky Casino legit?
Upon our deep-dive into the gambling platform, we found Stay Lucky Casino to be ‘Unfair’. The casino does not own a license and have extremely unfair terms and conditions the players. The payout limits are low, the withdrawal times are slow, there isn’t any other withdrawal option other than bank transfer. The platform is poorly received by user across the web and blacklisted by various casino medias. There’s also an existing daily win limit.
Press the LEGITOMETER for more info
Stay Lucky Casino welcomes new players with sign-up bonus of 300% up to €1,000 + 100 free spins.
🙋♂️ USER REVIEWS
🎁 WELCOME BONUS
300% up to €1,000 + 100 free spins
✅ LICENSE JURISDICTION
Stay Lucky Casino does not operate under an official license.
We could not verify the casino owner
English 🌎 🇬🇧
⏱️ WITHDRAWAL TIMES
Bank transfer: up to 5 business days
Email: [email protected]
Live chat (EN)
|Max Monthly Withdrawal
Stay Lucky Casino Review
If Stay Lucky Casino has caught your interest, you should be aware that the platform will in no way guarantee you a safe and secure game. The website does not hold a legitimate license, is not under the control of any commission or organization, and has no public information regarding the owner of the company. It has been in existence since 2019 and has failed to gain a particularly positive reputation in that period. The popularity of the platform is mainly among players from Canada, Australia, Finland and Norway.
Stay Lucky Casino has a collection of over 1,000 slot and table games from leading manufacturers. Among the available offerings, players can choose from the most popular and new developments. Many of them feature demo versions that will tell you if this game is attractive to you. Among the table offerings are all the classics and some new versions of Baccarat, roulette, blackjack, and many more. Stay Lucky Casino does not offer sports betting.
The design of the platform is tidy and not particularly original. If you’re looking for something specific at Stay Lucky Casino, you’ll find it with no problem. The homepage focuses on a sign-up bonus as well as the main entertainment categories. A quick link to the registration form is available, and the main menu gives you options to choose between the promotions, slots, tables, and live games in the collection. Navigation is equally accessible on all devices and operating systems.
Stay Lucky Casino does not hold an official license. Our team of experts could not identify the owners of the platform, as it is not officially mentioned anywhere in the site. We consider this to be extremely suspicious and recommend to try legitimate casino Lord Ping, instead.
There is a detailed explanation of all the terms and conditions of use and banking, but due to their lack of legitimacy, compliance is not guaranteed.
According to our LegitoMeter Stay Lucky Casino is UNFAIR
Factors affecting our LegitoMeter
Fair bonus terms
Fake casino games
Casino older than 12 months
Variety of payment methods
Fair terms and conditions
Related blacklisted casino
Summary of our Legitometer and the most important factors it monitors.
- Stay Lucky Casino does not own a verified license, which is a negative factor.
- Withdrawal times take up to 5 business days, which is another negative factor.
- Win limit of €100,000 per day is imposed by Stay Lucky Casino.
- Customer support is slow, not responsive and unavailable at all times.
- Unfair bonus terms due to non-cashable bonus amount. The promotion sum will be voided upon requesting a payout. Another unfair rule applied is for lifetime deposits. If a player has made lifetime deposits of less than €200, they can withdrawal no more than 10 times the current deposit amount. We consider this to be another negative factor.
- User ratings are mixed among the different sources. However, larger percentage of the users express negative opinions of the platform.
- Stay Lucky Casino have a withdrawal limit of €5,000 per month, which is low.
- The casino operates since 2019 and we consider to be a positive factor.
- There isn’t a variety of payment methods. Thankfully, players can still use one of the most well-known payment options Visa card.
- Unfair general terms and conditions applied. Once players claim a bonus, they have a set withdrawal limit of 20 times the current deposit amount. That’s another red flag for the casino.
- We cannot connect Stay Lucky Casino with blacklisted casinos, but keep in mind the platform itself is blacklisted and that’s a bad factor.
Latest user reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Facts about Stay-Lucky-casino
In this section of the review, our team of experts lists key factors and details about Stay Lucky Casino. Make sure to check the below list for more details. We strongly advise to read the General Terms and Conditions, as well as Bonus Policy, whether you decide to play at the platform. Be sure to read our review for ZotaBet, which is a great legitimate casino.
- Stay Lucky Casino is available in five different languages.: English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian versions are available.
- The website is unavailable and does not allow registration in: the UK, the USA, Austria, Romania, Italy, Turkey, France, and many others.
- Among the names of the game providers in the collection are recognizable brands such as: Nolimit, Gamshy, Betixon, Betsoft, SA Gaming, NextGen, Evoplay, Merkur, Booming, Xplosive, BestSlots, Nucleus, Felix, Noble, Irondog, Leap, 1×2, Wazdan, GS, MrSlotty, Playson, Evolution, Blueprint, and Lucky Streak.
- Stay Lucky Casino offers only three payment methods: Visa, Master Card, and bank transfer.
- Withdrawals are only possible by bank transfer, as the wait officially can take up to business days.
- Stay Lucky Casino’s minimum deposit is €20, and monthly withdrawals must not exceed €5,000.
- Deposits at Stay Lucky Casino can only be made in euros.
- Registration and verification at Stay Lucky Casino are standard, and the platform requires proof of ID and additional proof of a permanent address to confirm details.
- Stay Lucky Casino does not offer a VIP or loyalty program.
Advantages and disadvantages
For every casino review, our team of experts collects the most notable pros and cons. There are some cases, such as this one, where the negatives outmatch the positives by a mile. See the table with advantages and disadvantages of playing at Stay Lucky Casino. Make sure to pick some more reviews from the online casinos list.
👍 The casino operates for more than 5 years
👍 Several languages to choose from
👍 Good amount of casino games
👎 Not official license
👎 Slow payout times
👎 Low withdrawal limits
👎 Unfair bonus and general rules applied
👎 Customer support is not available 24/7
👎 Daily win limit imposed
👎 Lack of payment methods
Casino bonuses and promotions
Stay Lucky Casino offers a plethora of promotions. There’s a welcome bonus package for new users and huge number of tournaments, seasonal events, free spins and more. You can find the ongoing bonuses list in the ‘Promotions’ section of the casino. Once again, we advise to proceed with caution and be aware of the bonus rules applied.
Once, you claim a bonus, you cannot win more than 20 times the deposit.
The welcome bonus is 300% up to €1,000 and extra 100 free spins. The bonus amount is non-cashable. For receiving the promotion, players need to deposit at least €20 and wager the deposit plus bonus 33 times before claiming the winnings. Maximum cash out is 20 times the deposit amount.
Stay Lucky Casino 300% welcome bonus for 1st deposit
- 300% deposit bonus up to €1,000 + 100 Free spins
- Wager: 33x bonus + deposit
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Max cashout: 20x deposit / €50 for the free spins
- Valid for: new players only
Be also aware of the life times deposits rule, that we mentioned in our summary.
What’s your experience with Stay Lucky Casino? Leave a review
Frequently asked questions
No, the casino is not licensed and does not show the owner company. We advise players to look for another platform or proceed with extra caution.
The level of risk regarding deposited funds at Stay Lucky Casino is very high. The platform does not have a legitimate license, there is no record of an owner to respond to complaints, and there have been a number of user complaints about delays or unrealized withdrawals.
No, the casino does not offer any form of VIP or loyalty program.