Campeonbet Casino Review
Campeonbet is an online casino platform that was created in 2018 by the company CW Marketing B.V. The casino is most popular in the market in Canada, Germany and Finland. You can visit it through the browser of your computer or laptop, but also through your mobile phone and tablet. Make sure to visit CasiQo legit casino as it’s another licensed and safe platform option.
There are over 2000 slot and casino games, live casino, video poker, bingo, scratch cards, lotto. Sports fans will be able to bet on their favourite sports and e-sports.
The company CW Marketing B.V is registered in Curacao and operates under the number 143854. The casino holds a license number 8048/JAZ2021-155 issued by the government of Curacao.
According to our LegitoMeter Campeonbet NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
Factors affecting our LegitoMeter
Fair bonus terms
Fake casino games
Casino older than 12 months
Variety of payment methods
Fair terms and conditions
Related blacklisted casino
Summary of our Legitometer and the most important factors it monitors.
- We consider the fact that the casino holds a license as a positive factor.
- Leggitometer gives the green dot for the fact that the brand provides a large selection of payment methods.
- A negative factor is that there is a profit limit. The daily limit is €5,000. And the highest possible amount you can win cannot exceed €50,000 (or equivalent amounts in other currencies). You can take a look at legit King-Billy casino, which we rated as legitimate and has no such serious restrictions for players.
- We consider it as a positive factor that the support is 24/7.
- The Legitimeter caught unfair bonus conditions, which is a negative factor.
- The casino has very low withdrawal limits, which we define as a negative factor.
- A positive factor is that the casino has been on the market for five years.
- We have identified as a negative factor that the casino has unfair terms and conditions.
The operator offers users a wide choice of payment methods such as debit and credit cards, e-wallets and bank transfers. The brand boasts of its fast payout of rewards.
Latest user reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Facts about Campeonbet casino
In this section of Campeonbet casino platform we will discuss the most notable facts. Feel free to check the casino’s T&C for more detailed information.
- One of the nice things about the site is that it is translated into a variety of languages such as: English, German, French, French for Canada, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Norwegian.
- In the site you can pay with different currencies some of which are: Euro, US dollar, Canadian dollar, New Zealand dollar, Norwegian krone, Brazilian real, Australian dollar.
- The lowest amount you can deposit is €25.
- The gambling operator offers a wide choice of payment methods. You can deposit via: Visa, Mastercard, Cashlib, Jeton, MiFinity, AstroPay, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, USDT, Bitcoin cash, eVaucher, NeoSurf, Interac, Flexepin, ecoPayz,Pix, Inovapay, Pay4fun, Rapid Transfer, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, Volt, Banco Azteca, BBVA, Calimax, Santa Maria, OpenPay.
- You can withdraw your rewards via: Bank Transfer, AstroPay, Bitcoin cash, Bitcoin.
- The payout time for rewards is commendably fast. For credit and debit cards, the payout time is up to one business day; for crypto currencies, the payout time is up to one business day; for bank transfers, the payout time is one to two business days; for e-wallets, the payout time is up to one business day.
- The casino has a very low withdrawal limit – players are limited to €7,000 per month.
- In sports betting, there is also a win limit that applies to horse racing – players cannot win more than €1,000.
- Within one day, players’ winnings must not exceed €5,000. The highest possible win amount is €50,000.If you win an amount over €10,000, the casino will pay out the prize, in monthly instalments.
- Players from the following countries are not allowed to register on the site: Belgium, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, France, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
- The brand has partnered with some of the most well-known software developers including: Amatic, BetSoft, Candle Bets, Espresso Games, Play ‘N Go, Pragmatic and many more.
- The gambling operator uses a user verification policy. You need to go through a verification process in order to successfully withdraw your rewards from the casino. You will need to provide a copy of your ID or passport, a copy of your bank details, a document to prove your current address registration, a current phone number; you will also need to send a photo of yourself holding your ID. The support centre may contact you for further clarification on your identity.
- If you have any questions or technical difficulties, you can contact the casino support centre. You can email them at [email protected] or live chat. The live chat is available from 09:00 to 01:00 and serves English only. Email support is available 24/7 and service is in English, German, Norwegian, Spanish and Finnish.
Advantages and disadvantages
While doing our research about the casino we gathered its best and weakest sides, which you will learn about in the following lines:
Casino bonuses and promotions
We carefully reviewed the bonus terms and found them to be unfair. The deposit draw exceeds 40 times, which we define as unfair to players. In addition, there are restrictions on winnings.
When registering on the site, new players can receive a welcome bonus worth up to €1,500.
The live casino also welcomes new players with a welcome bonus that is worth €500.
The welcome bonus continues with an additional €100 for a sports bet
Every weekend, players can win up to €200 with the reload bonus.
Reload bonus is also offered by the live casino. Three times a week you can take up to €1,000.
Four times a month, players who place sports bets can take up to €100.
Every Wednesday users on the site can win up to €1,500.
You can take advantage of a daily crypto bonus worth €1,000.
Every weekend you can get up to €500 back from your losses with Cashback.
What’s your experience with Campeonbet? Leave a review
Frequently asked questions
Yes, Campeon-bet is licensed from Curacao.
CampeonBet provides a wide selection of payment methods are available such as debit and credit cards, e-wallets and bank transfers – visa, mastercard, paysafecard, bank transfer, interac, neteller, skrill, neosurf and many more.
Campeonbet has slots, live casino, roulette, video poker, bingo, scratch cards, lotto, blackjack, poker and many more.