Is Bingostars casino legit?
Upon finishing our research on the core features and details of the platform, we find Bingostars casino to ‘Need Improvement’. The casino has win limit imposed, unfair bonus terms, long payout times and customer support, not available at all times. The gambling platform is license, verified and completely safe to play at with no limit to withdrawals, however. You can find the full information for BingoStars in the following review.
Press the LEGITOMETER for more info
Bingostars Casino welcomes new players with sign-up bonus of 300% up to £60+ 20 free spins.
🙋♂️ USER REVIEWS
🎁 WELCOME BONUS
300% up to £60+ 20 free spins
✅ LICENSE JURISDICTION
UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission)
Dazzletag Entertainment Ltd
⏱️ WITHDRAWAL TIMES
E-wallet withdrawal: up to 5 business days
Bank transfer: up to 5 business days
Credit/debit cards: up to 5 business days
Email: [email protected]
Live chat: from 9am to 11pm
|Max Monthly Withdrawal
Bingostars Casino Review
Bingostars casino launched in 2013 and is considered to be among the older UK gambling platforms available. BingoStars Casino has a modern and attractive interface that will impress you at first sight. The site has a good layout, the menu is convenient and practical, and the buttons are easy to navigate. On the digital platform, you will find a good collection of games – bingo, slot, progressive jackpot, live casino, scratch cards and table games. The games menu is simplified and even poor, no game manufacturers are visible.
Online bingo in the casino is done by buying a bingo ticket. Bingo is played in special “rooms”, where you will be attended by a casino team. Bingo Star Casino is home to over 1,500 slot games, both popular software and brand new ones are available. The highest jackpot games are: Book of Atem, Cash Splash, African Legends, Atlantean Treasures, Divine Fortune and Beat the bobbies.
If you prefer table games, the casino has a decent collection of the most important and popular games: blackjack, baccarat, poker, video poker, roulette and there are different variations of them, including live games with a real croupier. The most commonly played live casino games are Lighting Baccarat, Casino Hold ‘Em Poker, American Roulette, Deal or No Deal Live, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt Live.
The casino is owned by Dazzletag Entertainment Limited. The company is registered in Malta, where it operates under local laws, with registration number C50978. The company’s office address is 122 Andrea Debono Street, Naxxar, NXR 4030. Bingo Star Casino operates under a license issued by the British Gambling Commission, under number 039580-R-319429-024.
Another casino with British license is Free Spirit Bingo, which provides high level of security and generous welcome bonus.
According to our LegitoMeter Bingostars NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
Factors affecting our LegitoMeter
Fair bonus terms
Fake casino games
Casino older than 12 months
Variety of payment methods
Fair terms and conditions
Related blacklisted casino
Summary of our Legitometer and the most important factors it monitors.
- Bingostars casino is officially licensed, which is a positive factor.
- Payout times are within five business days, which we consider to be slow.
- Bingostars casino implies a win limit of £250,000 per game round or spin. We consider it a negative. You can read about CoolCat casino, which does not have a win limit.
- Customer supports is available during set amount of hours from 9am to 11pm and is unavailable at all times. That;s another negative factor.
- Unfair bonus terms regarding the non-withdrawable bonus amounts and maximum cash out of £250 implied. That’s another negative.
- User ratings are positive, which is good.
- There are no imposed withdrawal limits at Bingostars. You may withdrawal all of your balance money in one go, which is great.
- The casino is older than 12 months and that’s another positive factor.
- There’s a variety in payment options is a positive factor.
- Unfair general terms, due to the win limit imposed.
- No related blacklisted casinos is another good indicator for Bingo Stars.
Latest user reviews
I am not very impressed but I like their slot collection, it’s fun and I never get bored because they have plenty of slots. I mostly play slots but sometimes I play Blackjack. Yesterday I won $200 on blackjack but I lost them because of the live dealer, this was so unfair. Payouts are slow.
Facts about BingoStars
In the coming lines, we will present you with important information about the casino that we think you will find useful if you decide to play. You will learn how you can contact the casino’s support team and what payment methods are available. You should know that the casino has a win limit.
- The site is available to players in English only.
- The casino’s support team is available 24/7 to help you with various cases affecting your casino play. You can email them at [email protected] , in the live chat ( the support agents manning the live chat will be available from 9am to 11pm ) or use the built-in email form.
- The casino is only available to players within the United Kingdom. All other players in territories of other countries are not allowed to register on the site.
- The main currency the casino operates with is the British Pound.
- The minimum amount you can deposit at Bingostars Casino is £10 and the highest is £5,000.
- Bingostars has a win limit that is capped at £250,000, the exception being the jackpot games.
- At Bingo-Stars Casino you can pay with: Visa, MasterCard, PaySafeCard, PayPal and Trustly, Skrill, Neteller and Bank transfer.
- The lowest amount you can withdraw is £10, but the operator has not specified what the highest amount you can withdraw is. You may be required to go through a verification process when withdrawing a higher amount.
- The bookmaker has partnered with well-known software manufacturers, and some of them are: 1×2 Gaming, ThePlayer.com, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, ELK Studios, Eyecon, Fantasma, Gamevy, Golden Rock Studios, Hacksaw Gaming, Inspired, Irondog, Just for the win, Microgaming, NetEnt, Red Tiger Gaming and others.
- The operator requires users to go through a KYC “Know your customer” identity verification procedure. This is a standard procedure that most of the online casinos follow. You will be required to provide a copy of your ID, driving license or passport, a copy of your bank details, a copy of your credit or debit card, and proof of address registration.
Advantages and disadvantages
In this section of the review we will present you the positives and negatives of choosing Bingostars Casino. Make sure to also check MrPacho Casino, which is verified by our team of experts.
👍 Unlimited withdrawals
👍 Positive user ratings
👍 Variation in payment options
👍 No relation in blacklists
👎 Slow withdrawal times
👎 Limited access outside of the UK
👎 Win limit of £250,000
Casino bonuses and promotions
In the ‘Promotions’ section you can find the current tournaments, cash giveaways, limited time cash giveaways, free spins or no-deposit bonuses. Newly registered users can also claim a one time welcome bonus.
The sign-up bonus of Bingostars is 300% deposit up tp £60 and 20 free spins. The minimum deposit is £10. Players are required to wager the bonus amount 40 times, before they can claim their winnings. Remember, the bonus amount is non-cashable and there’s a maximum cash out of £250.
Welcome bonus for 1st deposit
- 300% deposit bonus up to £60 + 20 Free spins
- Wager: 40x bonus
- Minimum deposit: £10
- Max cashout: £250
- Valid for: new players only
What’s your experience with Bingostars? Leave a review
Frequently asked questions
Yes, Bingostars is legitimate and operates under a license issued by the British Gambling Commission, under number 039580-R-319429-024.
Bingostars casino is enjoyed primarily by the UK players.