Is Art Casino legit?
After completing our research of the online platform, we find Art Casino to be ‘legit’. The casino is licensed, secured and highly recommended by our team of experts. Read our full review for detailed information about the pros and cons of choosing Art-Casino.
Press the LEGITOMETER for more info
Art Casino welcomes new players with sign-up bonus of 100% up to €1,000.
🙋♂️ USER REVIEWS
🎁 WELCOME BONUS
100% up to €1,000
✅ LICENSE JURISDICTION
Versus Odds B.V.
English 🇬🇧 🇨🇦
⏱️ WITHDRAWAL TIMES
Crypto withdrawal: up to 24 hours
E-wallet withdrawal: up to 24 hours
Bank transfer: up to 24 hours
Credit/debit cards: up to 24 hours
Email: [email protected]
Live chat: 24/7 (EN)
|Max Monthly Withdrawal
Art Casino Review
This is your comprehensive Art Casino review. All of our reviews are designed to provide you with the most important details so that you can make an informed decision. After reading this short review created by our team of experts, you will know if the Art Casino is right for you or not. Everything you need to know is here.
The Art Casino was first launched in 2022, so it has not been operating for very long. It is popular with players from Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Norway, Germany, Portugal, and Sweden. At the Art Casino, there are more than 6,000 different casino games for players to choose from. Most of these are slot games, as they are the most popular. All of the most popular slot themes are available, including classic games with 3 reels right up to the most complex video slots that have exciting bonus levels.
The Art Casino also has a comprehensive sportsbook where players can place bets on several different sports, including soccer (football), tennis, basketball, volleyball, ice hockey, baseball, American football, golf, cricket, and more. There is betting available on live matches for some of the sports as well as other betting markets.
Players can use the left-hand side menu to find the different games at the Art Casino. This includes slots, new slot games, jackpot slots, Megaways, bonus buys, table games, and specialty games like scratch cards. There are also categories for the live dealer casino on the left-hand side menu. Links at the bottom of the page are available for terms and conditions, etc.
Versus Odds B.V. is a company registered in Curacao, and they own and operate the Art Casino. This is a legitimate online casino that has a valid operating license issued by the Curacao Gaming Authority under the license number 8048/JAZ2021-033.
It is very important that players register and play at an online casino that has a valid license to operate, and this is the first thing that our team of experts will check. These days, there are a lot of unlicensed casinos around, and it can be risky to play at them as some of them are dishonest. If something goes wrong at an unlicensed casino, the player has no higher authority to appeal to.
It has been confirmed by our experts that the Art Casino has a valid operating license from the gaming authorities in Curacao and is therefore safe to play at. Look up another legitimate online platform Voodoo Casino, which is also licensed by Curaçao.
According to our LegitoMeter Art Casino is LEGIT
Factors affecting our LegitoMeter
Fair bonus terms
Fake casino games
Casino older than 12 months
Variety of payment methods
Fair terms and conditions
Related blacklisted casino
Summary of our Legitometer and the most important factors it monitors.
- The online platform is licensed, which is essential, when it comes to proving a casino’s legitimacy.
- Withdrawal times are reported to be fast, which is another plus.
- No win limits is another plus for the casino.
- There’s an available casino support via email and Live Chat 24/7, which is good.
- Unfair bonus terms, due to the maximum cash out on deposit bonuses. Players can win no more than 20 times the deposited amount, which we consider as a negative factor for the casino.
- Art Casino operates from 2022 and since then receives mostly positive user scores across the web.
- Art Casino has a weekly withdrawal limit of €2,500 and monthly payouts of €5,000, which we consider to be low.
- Fair general rules applied and no related blacklisted casinos are also good news.
- There’s a variety in payments, which is another plus. Players can make secure deposits and withdrawals with InstaDebit, as an example of reliable payment method.
Latest user reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Facts about Art-Casino
In this section of the review, we will discuss some of the key features of Casino Art, including the available deposit methods, such as Klarna. There are around 60 different fiat currency and cryptocurrency payment methods for players to choose from at the Art Casino. Here, you may also find restricted countries, currencies available, payout times and more.
- There are six language options for players to choose from at the Art Casino. The default language of the casino is English, but players can change this to Portuguese, French, Norwegian, Spanish, or German.
- Players from some countries around the world will not be able to create an account at the Art Casino. This is because they are on the list of restricted countries. The list is not too long, but it does include countries like the United States, Italy, Russia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and the Czech Republic, as well as others.
- The Art Casino has a good customer support team that is available to players on a 24/7 basis if they use the live chat feature. At the time of writing this review, live chat support is only available in English. Players can also send an email to the customer support team if they prefer this to using live chat.
- The main reason why the Art Casino is able to offer its players so many high-quality games is because it has contracts with some of the best software providers in the industry. Some of the famous names they have collaborated with include: Microgaming, Novomatic, NetEnt, Nolimit City, Playtech, Play N Go, Blueprint Gaming, Pragmatic Play, and Evolution Gaming.
- Players can choose from a wide range of popular fiat currency payment methods, as well as cryptocurrencies, for their deposits and withdrawals. Fiat currency methods accepted include bank transfers, credit cards, Skrill and Neteller, Payz, Neosurf, Sofort, and more. Accepted cryptocurrencies include Dogecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, and Tether.
- There is a minimum deposit requirement of 20 euros or the equivalent in other currencies at the Art Casino. Players need to be aware that the minimum deposit can be higher depending on which payment method they use.
- The Art Casino can request that a player verify their account at any time. They will need the player to verify who they are and where they live. Players can send a clear copy of their passport or driver’s license to the casino, as well as a copy of a recent utility bill or bank statement that has their residential address on it.
- The VIP program at the Art Casino has twenty different levels. Points are awarded to layers that make bets of at least 25 euros or the equivalent in other currencies. To reach the first level of the VIP program, players will need to accumulate 20 points. Rewards include cash back offers, free spins, and more.
- At the Art Casino, there is a weekly maximum withdrawal limit imposed of 2,500 euros, or the equivalent in other currencies. There is no daily limit at this casino. A player can withdraw a maximum of 5,000 euros or the equivalent in other currencies each month.
Advantages and disadvantages
Check the table below for the pros and cons of joining Art Casino. Be also sure to read our review for Casilime Casino, which has a MGA license and plenty to bonuses to choose from.
👍 Live Casino
👍 VIP Program and Sports betting available
👍 Short payout times
👍 Cryptocurrencies and FIAT methods available
👍 Several languages to choose from
👎 Bonus win limit of 20 times the deposit amount
👎 Large number of forbidden countries
👎 Monthly payout limits are low
Casino bonuses and promotions
Art Casino has a welcome bonus for new players. It also provides all players with weekly and daily bonuses, as well as cashback available. There are ongoing Tournaments all the time. Most loyal players can join the Loyalty and VIP programs and take advantage of premium features and benefits.
The welcome bonus is 100% up to €1,000. Players have to make a minimum deposit of €20 and wager the deposit and bonus amounts 35 times before proceeding to claim the winnings. There’s a promo code ART1, that needs to be used before depositing for the first time.
Art Casino welcome bonus for 1st deposit
- 100% deposit bonus up to €1,000
- Wager: 35x bonus + deposit
- Minimum deposit: €20
- Max cashout: 20x deposit
- Bonus code: ART1
- Valid for: new players only
Maximum cash out is set to 20 times the deposit amount.
Art Casino has a Friday reload bonus, which can be claimed once per week. Players can receive up to 150 free spins depending on their deposit made and promo code used. Check the bonus card below for some additional information.
Art Casino reload bonus
- Up to 150 Free spins
- Wager: 5x bonus
- Minimum deposit: €20 / €50 / €100
- Max cashout: 5x bonus
- Bonus code: ART20 / ART50 / ART100
- Note: Free spins amount is based on the deposit made
- Note: Bonus can be claimed once per Friday
- Valid for: existing players only
There’s a crypto cashback bonus of up to 10% with 2 times as a rollover requirements. Players, who have net losses with cryptocurrencies can request a cashback via Live Chat.
Art Casino crypto cashback bonus
- 10% cashback bonus on cryptocurrency losses
- Wager: 2x bonus
- Max cashout: no max
- Note: Cashout bonus can be requested via Live Chat
- Valid for: existing players only
What’s your experience with Art Casino? Leave a review
Frequently asked questions
Yes, Art Casino holds a license with no. 8048/JAZ2021-033, granted by the Government of Curaçao.
In which countries is the Art Casino the most popular?
The Art Casino is most popular in countries like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Norway, Germany, Portugal, and Sweden.